Thursday 16 March 2017

Review of Steins;Gate


The Storyline was amazing, slow then fast, confusing but thrilling and really entertaining. This was one of the most detailed, interesting Anime I have watched when it comes to the storyline as it kept me hooked even in the slow and confusing parts of it. The unique parts of this Anime were truly amazing. The small amount of comedy in the Anime helped with toning down the seriousness in the right way as sometimes it got really serious, so you needed that comedy to come into it, just to calm you down. Also I think I heard a Doctor Who reference in the Anime. The pace of the Anime improved around halfway through, but at first it was slightly slow and dragged on a bit. There were also some scenes that I really found hard to watch emotionally but I managed through because if I didn’t watch it, then the Anime wouldn’t have eventually made sense. This Anime was truly a work of Art and it was worth my time to watch it.


The Animation was really good and I really loved how they showed the time traveling parts. The Sound was also really good and the English Voice Actors suited the characters that they portrayed. The opening and ending songs, although not really memorable as such, they were fitting and good for the Anime.


The main Characters were truly amazing. The individualities and when they all work together were good to watch. Okabe was so funny and you connected with him at times throughout the Anime. You also see him in various situations and it was entertaining seeing him figure out how to get out of them. The other 3 main characters; Hashida, Makise and Shiina were also really good and their trust in Okabe was truly remarkable. Also I love the idea of Okabe and Makise together. Some secondary and minor characters were very annoying and unlikable, which was a shame as the 4 main characters was the opposite.


Overall I truly loved this Anime, and it was almost close to perfection. This showed a different side to time travel, and now I don’t want to ever EVER time travel.




9.5/10Story
 
10/10Animation
 
9/10Sound
 
8/10Characters
 
9.4/10Overall




No comments:

Post a Comment

Music